- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] My name is Jess Stratton and welcome to learning how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and Outlook on your iPad or iPhone. I'll take you through the essential functions of each app, but I'll first start by showing you how to install the apps, and then we'll explore some common features that they share. I'll take you through features of Word, such as working with images and tables. I'll then move on to Excel and show you how to manipulate columns, rows, insert charts, and work with formulas.
After that comes PowerPoint and I'll take you through adding slides, working with pictures, and presenting. Finally, I'll show you how to use Microsoft Outlook, checking email and using files, and then I'll show you how to collaborate on those files, including sharing documents and viewing comments. There's a lot to cover, so let's get started.
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.