The exercise files for this course are separated into individual folders by movie. You can either follow along from the beginning, which I recommend, or you can jump in at any particular movie. For instance, if I wanted to jump in to 02_05, I can open that up and find my code snippets right here. If I want to actually jump to that point in the project, I can grab this Bunny Defender project folder and simply drag it into Brackets itself.
This now makes it the active project. And I'm able to continue on from that point. Once you have your project files organized, you're ready to follow along.
- Downloading the Phaser framework
- Creating your first Phaser project
- Building the preloader and menu states
- Creating and spawning entities
- Working with particles and emitters
- Detecting and handling collisions
- Detecting "game over"
- Adding sound effects and text
- Preparing for mobile deployment
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up Phaser
2. Configuring Loaders and States
3. Populating the World
5. Wrapping Things Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.