- Documenting the early stages of an event
- Interviewing an event employee for access and info
- Photographing people and moments at an event
- Photo gear tips for a cold weather event
- Adding final finishing photos for an event story
Skill Level Intermediate
Shooting a Photo Essay in 60 Minuteswith Paul Taggart38m 7s Intermediate
Learning Photojournalism and Photo Essayswith Paul Taggart1h 37m Intermediate
1. Documenting the Early Stages of an Event
2. Photographing People and Moments at an Event
3. Final Finishing Photos for an Event Story
Final essay2m 49s
4. Bonus Event: Photographing the Aurora Borealis
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.