- [Instructor] It was really fun…playing in Photoshop and Lightroom with you today.…While we can scrub our kids super clean,…sometimes we just need to digitally dust them off a bit.…If this course inspired you to dive deeper into retouching,…there are several in depth course here…on topics such as hair and skin…that go into much greater detail.…I'd check out the courses by Tim Sexton,…as he gives a really in depth view of what we can do.…And, if you are interested in how to…take great photos of kids, check out my course…on kids photography right here.…Thanks again for watching.…
Until next time.…
In this course, photographer Erika Thornes shows how to review a kid photo shoot to find the best shot of the bunch. Then, she dives into Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop and details a variety of retouching challenges and solutions—including cleaning up that messy nose.
- Selecting and editing the hero shot
- Making a clean edit in Lightroom
- Adjusting exposure and white balance
- Cropping images
- Working with layers and masks
- Using Photoshop to remove stray hairs, brighten eyes, and remove scabs
- Swapping faces in Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
Kids Photography: In Parks at Playwith Erika Thornes40m 50s Intermediate
1. Choosing the “Hero Shot”
2. Global Edits in Lightroom
3. Retouching in Photoshop
4. Face-Swapping in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.