- This course has shown you…how to use PlanGrid to embrace…a digital workflow during the construction process.…I really encourage you to take the next steps…to explore how you can use some of these ideas…and concepts to improve…your construction projects right now.…Start by getting your entire team on the same page.…That means that if you're the general contractor…and you're using PlanGrid to manage your drawings,…you need to get your trade contractors…to use PlanGrid too.…The level of collaboration and tracking…that I demonstrate in this course…is just not possible if everyone…is not using the same system.…
This means that you might have to apply some pressure,…but the savings and time that can be realized…by these improved digital workflows and processes…will translate to real dollars saved…as you improve safety, quality, and productivity…for everyone on the job site.…I really appreciate you watching my course…and I hope to see you again…as you continue on your path…to being a better construction management professional.…
- Using workspaces to connect teams
- Creating workspace tasks
- Creating custom reports
- Building an interactive daily progress report
- Completing reports on Android and iOS devices
- Using issues to track near misses and quality issues
- Visualizing your data
Skill Level Advanced
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Construction Management: Planning and Schedulingwith Jim Rogers1h 25m Intermediate
1. Communicate and Collaborate
2. Manage Field Reports
3. Track Project Health
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.