- Explore the fundamentals of the three-shape challenge using PowerPoint.
- Examine the steps to make a demo on an egg frying using three shapes in PowerPonit.
- Recognize the essentials to make a photorealistic phone feed.
- Define a morph.
- Examine how to make a morph demo using a photo montage.
- Explain what showstopper moments are.
- Explore how to make a parallax effect.
- Discover the essentials for making 3D effects in a PowerPoint presentation.
Skill Level Intermediate
- On numerous occasions, I've been backstage feverishly making tweaks on a deck, just minutes before the speaker heads out to make a huge announcement. Believe it or not, there are people like me whose sole job is to create amazing presentations. Hi, my name is Jole Simmons and I'm a professional presentation designer, living and working in the Bay area. I've been lucky enough to work on tons of presentations for big companies in Silicon Valley. Companies like Google, Facebook, Cisco, Oculus, Microsoft, Skype and many others.
I've had to figure how to urgently fix a corrupted keynote file were all of the images disappeared just 20 minutes before mega CEO hit the stage for a dry run. I almost cried after seeing an animation I'd worked on for days end up breaking in front of thousands of people. Welcome to the wonderful world of Silicon Valley presentation design. I want to show you some of the little secrets that I learned over the years while working here in Silicon Valley. So, let's settle in and get started.