- Planning your Prezi
- Creating a new Prezi
- Editing topics and subtopics
- Adding content: text, images, audio, video, and charts
- Using animation
- Recording presentations with Prezi Video
- Live streaming presentations with Prezi Video
- Customizing and laying out posters with Prezi Design
Skill Level Beginner
- [Garrick] Most slide presentations, like the ones you create in software like Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote are based on the traditional presentation model that actually predates computers, namely displaying your talking points on single slides one at a time in a linear fashion. This kind of presentation style has been and continues to be in many cases, perfectly fine and effective. It's sometimes the preferable style for certain types of presentations. But it's also limiting if you're the type of speaker who likes to present conversationally and discuss topics non-linearly and more organically, letting the needs or interests of your audience guide the direction. Prezi is a unique presentation tool that allows you to present linearly but it also provides the freedom to at any point seamlessly move to any other part of your presentation without having to hunt for the slide you need by trying to quickly skip through a bunch of slides to get there, while potentially losing your audience's attention. Prezi presentations provide a large canvas on which you can display the main points or topics of your presentation, and then zoom into your topics to talk about their specifics. It allows you to tell a compelling visual story and helps your audience maintain a strong connection between the big picture and the details of your talk. The Prezi suite of tools includes Prezi Present, Prezi Video, and Prezi Design. Hi, I'm Garrick Chow, and I'm looking forward to taking you through this course and showing you how to create eye-catching and impactful presentations with Prezi.
macOS Catalina Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi3h 49m Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Add Content
3. Present Your Prezi
4. Share Your Prezi
5. Prezi Video
6. Prezi Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.