Join Lillian Pierson, P.E. for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Python for Data Science Essential Training Part 1.
- [Lillian] In terms of next steps, … I definitely encourage you to go over to … the Python for Data Science Essential Training, … Introduction to Machine Learning course. … That course was built explicitly as … a part two for this course. … Also, I really want to encourage you to go ahead … and start practicing your new data skills … by working to create efficiencies in your daily workflows … with your employer or in your business. … I wanted to invite you to join one, if not both, … of our Facebook communities. … So we have a Facebook community called … Tech Entrepreneur Collective. … That is for techies who are looking to build out … their own profitable, scalable businesses for themselves. … Or if you'd like to learn to build … an enterprise-wide data strategy, … we have the Data Strategy Club. … Both of these communities are available to you … and I encourage you to join today. … Also, let's connect on LinkedIn. … …
AuthorLillian Pierson, P.E.
- Why use Python for working with data
- Filtering and selecting data
- Concatenating and transforming data
- Data visualization best practices
- Visualizing data
- Creating a plot
- Creating statistical data graphics
- Performing basic math and linear algebra
- Correlation analysis
- Multivariate analysis
- Data sourcing via web scraping
- Introduction to natural language processing
- Collaborative analytics with Plotly
Skill Level Intermediate
Python Statistics Essential Trainingwith Michele Vallisneri2h 58m Intermediate
1. Introduction to the Data Professions
High-level course road map1m 28s
2. Data Preparation Basics
3. Data Visualization 101
4. Practical Data Visualization
5. Basic Math and Statistics
6. Data Sourcing via Web Scraping
7. Collaborative Analytics with Plotly
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.