In this video, Chante' Bright shows you how to add various discipline components into a ceiling such as lights.
- So now that we have put our HVAC system's into our…ceilings we now also need to put in lighting.…You need to be able to have lighting in if you want to run…any type of renderings in the space so that you can see…inside.…So, what I like to do is I like to go in through insert…and then I like to go through load family again.…Inside of here what I'm going to do,…I have to go up, 'cause it saves the last place that you…were in so you might have to back out a little bit to get…back into the main window for your library.…
And then you're going to go down to lighting.…Inside of lighting, once again you want to click on…architectural, if you were to click on MEP those hidden…features would show up inside of systems,…for architectural they're going to show up underneath…architecture. Then it gives you an option between external…and internal, so I'm going to click on internal.…And then inside of here there's a few different types of…lights to pay attention to when you're pulling them in.…First, there's lights that are holstered off of the ceiling…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.