In this video, Chante' Bright shows you how to add doors and other storefront panels into the model.
- [Instructor] There's one more type of door…that we want to place into our space…that you normally see in an office setting.…And that is a door that has a sidelight to it,…and that door is a little bit special though…because it's considered a storefront door…with the sidelight to it.…So here's how you put those in.…First off, you want to go to Architecture,…and you want to go to Wall,…and then we're going to go to Storefront itself.…So we're going to actually go down…and we're going to grab our little Storefront…that has no grid to it.…
I'm going to go through and I'm going to put piece of storefront…right along where my wall's going to be.…I'm going to start here and I know there's already a wall here.…Don't worry.…I'm going to make sure that its height, though,…is going up to a specific height that I want…so I'm actually going to tell it Unconnected…and I'm going to make it seven foot…because it's the standard height of the door.…We're going to say seven foot.…I'm going to start my storefront out…right here where these two come together…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.