In this video, Chante' Bright shows you how to add in a finish floor into an existing space on top of a structural. She also covers creating new floor system and adding material to them.
- [Instructor] One other of the items that…we need to add into our space,…so that it is a complete space,…is we need to put in a floor.…Floors are actually very easy to do…but they often get forgotten…because you don't realize you don't have a floor…in there until after the fact.…Especially when it comes to interior design,…most likely you're putting in a new type…of material into a space,…so you have to show that floor in that space.…So the first thing that I want to do is,…make sure I'm at my floor plan,…going to go to Architecture and going to click on Floor.…
And, inside of here, there's probably some…floors in here you could pick from.…At least with these floors, we've already set…some of these up where it's just the floor themselves.…There's the porcelain tile in here if we were to do carpet,…there's one in here where if you want to do…a carpet one really quick,…I'll just show you how to do it…where you just do the material itself.…So I'm just going to click on one of these floors,…it kind of doesn't matter because…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.