A schedule view is a live tabular view that lists elements in a model with their important properties instead of drawing them. Schedules are live views of the model and changes made to elements in a schedule are immediately reflected in other graphical views of the model.
- In this video, I'd like to talk about schedules.…Now, traditionally, schedules are these arduously…created lists of information that you have to create…line by line and an item by item…and fill in all the data manually.…In Revit, schedule is a live view of the model.…So, it will automatically look at a category in your model…and list out all of the items of that category.…Now, the template that I use to create this project…included some schedules.…So if we scroll down here on the project browser,…we can see the schedules and quantities branch right here.…
And you'll notice that I have three schedules…already in this file.…So you're welcome to open each one…and kind of take a look around.…Here's the door schedule, and you can see that it lists…all of the doors and we've already seen the numbers…because we had tagged those doors previously.…So those numbers are familiar to us…but the rest of the information here is being read…directly from those door elements.…So notice that I'm seeing the widths of the doors…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Setting up levels and grids
- Adding doors and windows
- Loading families
- Working with 3D views
- Dimensioning a plan
- Adding a schedule view
- Customizing schedule views
- Calculating distances with the Path of Travel tool
- Importing CAD files
- Linking to another Revit file
- Working with sheets
- Generating a cloud rendering
Skill Level Beginner
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chanté Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Building a Model
3. Working with Views
4. Creating Documentation
5. Collaborating with Others
6. Creating Output
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.