In this video, Chante' Bright shows you how to add custom tags into a project to be used in custom schedules.
- [Instructor] After you have doors put into a space,…you want to make sure that you are numbering those doors,…and that they don't get out of whack.…One of those ways that we usually like to do is…we like to have the room number match the door number.…We have not actually declared any rooms into our space yet…so we are not actually able to tag our door.…So I'm going to do that first.…I'm going to actually go up to Room,…and I'm going to click on that, and the way that you…tag your rooms is how the numbers are going to go.…So in other words, you want to make sure that you're…kind of doing it in some type of order so that when the…numbers come in, they come in sequentially.…
So I'm actually going to start in this front space here…'cause it's usually going to be your number one or whatever,…then I'm going to go off to this side, 'cause it's…probably going to be your second number,…then I'm going to go this way to the small space here,…this next space here, and this next space here.…Now after I tag my spaces, you notice now that your…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.