In this video, Chante' Bright demonstrates how to change a storefront panel from the defaulted glass to other material types.
- [Instructor] Glazing is not the only type of material…that you have to use when it comes to panels…inside a storefront.…You can actually change them…to be shown as other pieces of material,…what's popular a lot of times is a metal panel…or you could even leave it as something just empty…and here's how you do that:…You go to, and I'm still in an elevation here for my model,…I'm going to go to one of my pieces…and for everywhere that you have a curtain grid,…that is its own new piece, so this is a piece of,…at this point, glass, this is a piece of glass,…this is a piece of glass and it'll change…if I maybe take this piece of curtain wall out.…
So for instance, I'm just going to show,…I'm going to actually click on this curtain grid…and I'm going to save our loose segment…and I'm going to do it over here actually.…So now this is two pieces versus for there were three.…So the way that you select this panel,…so that you can change it, is you put your mouse…along one of the edges or along the green line…and you hit the Tab key…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.