In this video, Chante' Bright takes a brief moment to remind users about the importance of keeping up with the appearance of the project from time to time to keep from overloading the views and project with unnecessary information that make it hard to mod
- [Instructor] We are now going to start to add in…other components that go into these spaces.…So I'm going to take just a brief moment…to do a little bit of maintenance to this file…so that it's going to be a lot easier for us…to start to put more in,…'cause the more stuff you start to put into this project,…the more stuff becomes on the screen…and stuff starts to sit on top of each other,…and it becomes hard to read.…So, a few things I'm going to go ahead and do…is I'm going to go ahead and I'm going to get rid of…some of my section views that I've been cutting.…So I'm going to just click on those.…
I'll do a right-click, and I'm going to say Hide in View,…and I'm going to do it by categories,…so it's going to clean them all out at once.…Now I'm going to do the same thing with my elevations.…We'll come back and we'll control those later.…So that's all cleaned out of there.…The other thing that I need to make sure that I do…is that I need to make sure that my rooms…aren't so generic either.…So you might want to take the time…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.