Explore the process of installing the application and Revit plugin. Learn how to open the app and use the desktop viewer.
- [Instructor] The Wild is a relatively new tool … that is quickly becoming my recommendation of choice … for designers who are wanting to take … their immersive tech beyond simple visualization. … The Wild lets users interact, design and annotate … more richly than the other apps on the market. … It let's you import 3D assets and projects … and explore them either individually or as a group. … It lets you sketch and model in VR, … take pictures through a virtual camera to make renderings, … annotate your designs, and then export the results. … Let's get started. … If you have a license, either individually or … through your organization, … you can go to thewild.com/get and download both the app … and the Revit add-in. … Both of those are simple and straightforward to install. … I already have them installed, so I'll go into it now. … Here in The Wild app, we can see our Teams, Projects, … Spaces, Assets and Collections. … Over here on the left, I can see the team … that I'm logged in through. …
- Why model for VR in Revit?
- When to use VR and AR
- How to use your Revit model with VR and AR
- Making the most of Enscape
- Using IrisVR Prospect for multiuser virtualization
- Simple 3D shortcuts
- Efficiently applying materials to Revit projects
- Using RPC components in Revit
- VR modeling for Revit
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
1. Why Model for VR in Revit?
2. How to Use Your Revit Model with VR and AR
3. Simple 3D Shortcuts for SD
4. Material Library and Editing
5. Higher LOD VR-Ready Modeling
6. VR Modeling for Revit
7a. Multiuser Prototyping and Documentation for Revit in the Wild
Collaborative design review8m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.