- [Instructor] Autodesk Revit is available as a desktop application only on Windows desktop PCs. You can download a fully-functioning 30-day trial directly from autodesk.com, or you can work with an Autodesk Value Added reseller to acquire your software license as well as a variety of related support services. The Autodesk reseller network provides sales, support, training, and consulting services for Revit and a wide variety of other related tools and services. You can learn more about authorized resellers at the Autodesk site. If you only need to purchase Revit and aren't interested in any of the additional services that a reseller can provide, you can visit the Autodesk estore and purchase it directly. Revit is a powerful piece of software with some robust hardware requirements, so be sure to visit the website for detailed hardware requirements to ensure that the computer you plan to run it on will be suitable. Installing the trial first can be a good way to be sure that it will run on your specific system.
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Setting up levels and grids
- Adding doors and windows
- Loading families
- Working with 3D views
- Dimensioning a plan
- Adding a schedule view
- Customizing schedule views
- Calculating distances with the Path of Travel tool
- Importing CAD files
- Linking to another Revit file
- Working with sheets
- Generating a cloud rendering
Skill Level Beginner
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chanté Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Building a Model
3. Working with Views
4. Creating Documentation
5. Collaborating with Others
6. Creating Output
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.