- [Instructor] Our first step is to install the app … from the App Store. … If it's your first time opening the app, … it'll prompt you to make an account. … Go ahead and do that. … Once you're signed in, … we need to attach our third party accounts, … Dropbox specifically, … but it'd be great to get Sketchfab in there, … while we're at it. … Now let's make sure our files are ready for import. … Torch will accept a number of different 3D file formats. … Export in these files from Revit … is outside the scope of this course, … but if you want to know more about this process, … you can check out chapters one and two of my course, … Revit to Unity for Architecture, Visualization and VR. … For the sake of this video, … I made two similar 3D views. … one of the whole building … and one crop to a section view. … And then I use the export through 3ds Max … that's featured in my other course. … One (mumbles) of Torch is that, … in order to ensure a more reliable result on the import, … they ask us to take our 3D models, …
- Why model for VR in Revit?
- When to use VR and AR
- How to use your Revit model with VR and AR
- Making the most of Enscape
- Using IrisVR Prospect for multiuser virtualization
- Simple 3D shortcuts
- Efficiently applying materials to Revit projects
- Using RPC components in Revit
- VR modeling for Revit
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
1. Why Model for VR in Revit?
2. How to Use Your Revit Model with VR and AR
3. Simple 3D Shortcuts for SD
4. Material Library and Editing
5. Higher LOD VR-Ready Modeling
6. VR Modeling for Revit
7a. Multiuser Prototyping and Documentation for Revit in the Wild
Collaborative design review8m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.