- [Speaker] Another great option for augmented reality … design review is called Torch. … Torch was created as an AR app design and prototyping tool. … It lets users very easily create … interactive, mobile AR experiences, but requires … no knowledge of programming or game development. … They have built-in constraints that, … while limiting compared to full custom development, … not only empower non-developers … to create the experiences, but also tend to follow … AR best practices without requiring the creator … to be experienced with spatial interface design. … Torch has already become powerful enough … to build very similar apps to what … I painstakingly coded for a client not long ago. … We do need to be more careful about project size … and complexity compared with Umbra, … but Torch gives us tools of triggers, effects, … animations, and so on. … Let's take a look at how to get your project … into Torch and start interacting with it. … …
- Why model for VR in Revit?
- When to use VR and AR
- How to use your Revit model with VR and AR
- Making the most of Enscape
- Using IrisVR Prospect for multiuser virtualization
- Simple 3D shortcuts
- Efficiently applying materials to Revit projects
- Using RPC components in Revit
- VR modeling for Revit
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
1. Why Model for VR in Revit?
2. How to Use Your Revit Model with VR and AR
3. Simple 3D Shortcuts for SD
4. Material Library and Editing
5. Higher LOD VR-Ready Modeling
6. VR Modeling for Revit
7a. Multiuser Prototyping and Documentation for Revit in the Wild
Collaborative design review8m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.