In this video, Chante' Bright shows you how to modify existing project phase settings in your project to match the project timeline you are working on.
- [Instructor] One of the other things you have to…pay attention to when you're working on a project…that is coming from another client is…you may have to change the phasing.…The phasing is not always going to be the same…from project to project, especially when it comes to…a tenant finish because there may be additional…phases needed to make sure the project goes smoothly,…I.e. you may have a demo phase as we discussed before,…of course you have an existing phase because of how the…project looked before you started but…you may also have some temporary phases inside of there…where maybe furniture needs to be moved…or maybe people need to be placed in other…parts of the building or you may have temporary walls…that may have to come up or go down.…
If you have to add in those phases,…that's very simple inside of Revit.…What you need to do first, is you need to go…the Manage ribbon, inside of Manage you'll even see,…and it's almost right below that,…something that says 'Phasing' or 'Phases'…so you just click on that.…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.