Using Project Browser, you can open multiple views of the project. Discover how you can make modifications in any view and see them reflected simultaneously in all views.
- [Instructor] In this video, I'd like to show you how…to get around in a Revit project,…and also give you a little glimpse of why Revit is important…and one of the most powerful features of using the software.…So, let's start with the project browser,…which is how we get around in the project.…So the project browser is located right…here on the left hand side.…So, you could really think of this as just your table…of contents for the project.…This is how you get around in the project here.…Now, if I scroll through this list,…you'll see that it's organized into different groupings.…So at the top, I had Floor Plans,…and then there were Ceiling Plans and then here's 3D views.…
And notice that one of those 3D views is currently bold.…Well, that matches up to the name of this tab right here.…So, the bold is how they indicate on the project browser…what the active view is currently on screen.…Now if you want to open up a different view…and see your model from a different vantage point,…it's as simple as locating the view that you want to open,…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Setting up levels and grids
- Adding doors and windows
- Loading families
- Working with 3D views
- Dimensioning a plan
- Adding a schedule view
- Customizing schedule views
- Calculating distances with the Path of Travel tool
- Importing CAD files
- Linking to another Revit file
- Working with sheets
- Generating a cloud rendering
Skill Level Beginner
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chanté Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Building a Model
3. Working with Views
4. Creating Documentation
5. Collaborating with Others
6. Creating Output
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.