This video instructs you where to find more courses and information on Revit and Revit related material.
- [Paul] Well we've reached the end of this course…and I'd like to thank you very much for joining me.…But if you'd like to learn more about Revit,…we have plenty of resources for you here in the library.…I recommend that you try Revit Essential Training next.…It delves much deeper into many of the topics…that we've explored throughout this course.…Now we also have several other courses dedicated…to specific topics like rendering or the family editor,…creating content templates, and so on.…And I have my weekly series,…Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshooting.…So I welcome you to explore any of those…and thank you once again for joining me.…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Setting up levels and grids
- Adding doors and windows
- Loading families
- Working with 3D views
- Dimensioning a plan
- Adding a schedule view
- Customizing schedule views
- Calculating distances with the Path of Travel tool
- Importing CAD files
- Linking to another Revit file
- Working with sheets
- Generating a cloud rendering
Skill Level Beginner
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chanté Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Building a Model
3. Working with Views
4. Creating Documentation
5. Collaborating with Others
6. Creating Output
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.