- [Chante'] Thank you so much for taking time…out of your busy schedule to view this course.…And if you are interested in learning more…in what you can do in Revit for interior design,…you can check out some of my other courses…on LinkedIn Learning.…You can check me out underneath my own name, Chante' Bright,…C-H-A-N-T-E B-R-I-G-H-T.…And my courses are listed down below.…Or you can check me out on my own LinkedIn Learning page…underneath my name or Bright Eyedias,…B-R-I-G-H-T E-Y-E-D-I-A-S,…where I answer questions that people sent to me…or even post other videos for you to check out.…
Or you can check me out on my Facebook page,…which is Bright Eyedias, where I also post…other information that may be helpful for you…on either Revit or other software.…Or you can go to my own brighteyedias.us website…where I also have helpful information…for Revit and other courses.…And if you're interested in knowing some other resources…that are some of my favorite that I like to use,…you can go to one of my favorite content websites,…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.