If you have the full version of Revit, you can work on a team project. This is referred to as worksharing in the software and allows multiple users to access a project simultaneously. This functionality is not available in LT.
- [Instructor] In this course, we're going to focus…on individual projects with individual users.…But when you're working in an office environment,…you'll frequently be working on projects…that have a team of participants.…Now working in a team is going to vary a little bit…depending on whether you're in Revit or Revit LT.…Revit supports what we call work sharing or central models.…And that allows more than one user…to access a project at the same time.…Revit LT does not have this functionality.…So what will happen…is that if you try to open a single user project…that somebody else is actively working in,…you'll see some sort of a read-only message…that looks kind of like what I'm showing here.…
And it would allow you to open the file read-only,…but then of course you wouldn't be able…to save any of your changes.…So that's going to make it a little difficult…to work together in a team.…So in Revit LT, you typically need to make sure…that your projects are small enough…that you can have individual member teams…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Setting up levels and grids
- Adding doors and windows
- Loading families
- Working with 3D views
- Dimensioning a plan
- Adding a schedule view
- Customizing schedule views
- Calculating distances with the Path of Travel tool
- Importing CAD files
- Linking to another Revit file
- Working with sheets
- Generating a cloud rendering
Skill Level Beginner
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chanté Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Building a Model
3. Working with Views
4. Creating Documentation
5. Collaborating with Others
6. Creating Output
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.