- [Paul] LinkedIn Learning typically records each new course with the latest available version of the Revit software. This means that in order to follow along with the course and use its exercise files, you must be running at least the same version in which the course was authored. If you have a newer release than the version that was used in the course, you can use that course and its files just fine. The files will perform a one-time upgrade as you open them for the lesson. Save the files in your current version to avoid having to repeat the process. If you're using an older version of the Revit software, you will not be able to use the exercise files provided with the course. There is no way to save them backward. So, what can you do if you find yourself in this situation? We are frequently updating the content in the library, so you can first check the library for an older version of the course that matches your installed Revit version. You can install the same or newer version of Revit as was used to author the course, or you can follow along in the course using your own files instead of the provided exercise files.
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Setting up levels and grids
- Adding doors and windows
- Loading families
- Working with 3D views
- Dimensioning a plan
- Adding a schedule view
- Customizing schedule views
- Calculating distances with the Path of Travel tool
- Importing CAD files
- Linking to another Revit file
- Working with sheets
- Generating a cloud rendering
Skill Level Beginner
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chanté Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Building a Model
3. Working with Views
4. Creating Documentation
5. Collaborating with Others
6. Creating Output
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.