Any Revit view or sheet can be printed or plotted. Plotting can create a physical set of drawings or a digital file such as a PDF. Save settings to reprint a set again quickly in the future.
- [Instructor] In this video, let's go…through the process of generating a print, or a plot.…Now, you can generate both physical plots,…or digital ones, and you're going to use the same command…for either one, it just depends on which device you choose.…So, the first thing that I want to do is…I'm in an A1 first floor sheet here,…and I'm going to pan it over slightly,…and zoom in, and I want the portion that I'm zoomed in to…to be over on the right hand side,…and that's going to allow room…for the print dialogue here on the left.…
And I'll open up my file menu next,…and go down and highlight the Print command,…and there are actually three options in here.…Now, we can get to the print setup…and print preview dialogues from the Print command,…so I'm only going to demonstrate this first one…from the Print command here,…and then I'll move it out of the way…so that we can see the view that I zoomed in on previously.…All right, so as I said, you could create…either a physical plot, or a digital plot,…and it all depends on which devices…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Setting up levels and grids
- Adding doors and windows
- Loading families
- Working with 3D views
- Dimensioning a plan
- Adding a schedule view
- Customizing schedule views
- Calculating distances with the Path of Travel tool
- Importing CAD files
- Linking to another Revit file
- Working with sheets
- Generating a cloud rendering
Skill Level Beginner
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chanté Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Building a Model
3. Working with Views
4. Creating Documentation
5. Collaborating with Others
6. Creating Output
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.