- [Instructor] Now that we're in VR, … you can see a more robust tool set on our controllers. … If we touch the thumbpad with our thumb, … we can see where our thumb is touching it … and that controls which button we're pushing. … If we push here on the bottom, … we can see a fuller tool set. … We're going to stick with Explore, … and now you can see this Teleport button, … which we can point at the ground to help us navigate. … The trigger is how we grab. … For example, I'll grab this sun, … and if there were objects within our scene, … we could do a sun study by moving the sun around. … Let's actually jump in. … So with that teleporter, we're going to point at the table … and jump in. … Once we're fully in the space, we can see … how really sandbox it is. … I'm going to open up the tool set … and go to the Mass tool. … Part of the advantage of the wild … is ideation and prototyping, … and this Mass tool can make simple geometries … really quickly and really intuitively. … So by way of example here, …
- Why model for VR in Revit?
- When to use VR and AR
- How to use your Revit model with VR and AR
- Making the most of Enscape
- Using IrisVR Prospect for multiuser virtualization
- Simple 3D shortcuts
- Efficiently applying materials to Revit projects
- Using RPC components in Revit
- VR modeling for Revit
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
1. Why Model for VR in Revit?
2. How to Use Your Revit Model with VR and AR
3. Simple 3D Shortcuts for SD
4. Material Library and Editing
5. Higher LOD VR-Ready Modeling
6. VR Modeling for Revit
7a. Multiuser Prototyping and Documentation for Revit in the Wild
Collaborative design review8m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.