Revit comes in a full version and an LT version. The LT version does not have all of the functions that are offered in the full version. Visit the Autodesk website to learn more about the differences.
- [Instructor] You can use either Revit or Revit LT…for following along with the lessons in this course.…So why don't we take a few moments…talking about what some of the differences are…between these two versions.…So let's start with Revit, the full version of the product.…It comes in two different packages.…Either a stand-alone product, or part of the AEC collection.…It doesn't matter which one of these you have.…You actually have the same Revit regardless.…Revit LT also comes in two different packages.…Also a stand-alone product, or part of the…AutoCAD Revit LT Suite.…
And once again, it's the same Revit LT…regardless of which package you got it in,…so the only real differences in the packaging…is how you get the product, what other products it includes,…and quite frankly, the pricing.…So let's talk about some of the functionality…that's different between the two.…So, Revit is focused on several different…building industry disciplines.…This includes architecture, mechanical, electrical,…plumbing, or MEP,…structure, construction, and frankly,…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Setting up levels and grids
- Adding doors and windows
- Loading families
- Working with 3D views
- Dimensioning a plan
- Adding a schedule view
- Customizing schedule views
- Calculating distances with the Path of Travel tool
- Importing CAD files
- Linking to another Revit file
- Working with sheets
- Generating a cloud rendering
Skill Level Beginner
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chanté Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Building a Model
3. Working with Views
4. Creating Documentation
5. Collaborating with Others
6. Creating Output
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.