- [Instructor] Now that we've started our project … and brought in some of our content, … let's start getting this scene set up … and interaction added to it. … First thing that we're going to do … is actually duplicate this scene. … They're saying Copy Scene, and then we'll say, … Section Scene. … Now this new scene is exactly like the old one, … but we're going to bring in the section model, … and place it on top of the original. … It's not important to be really precise in this location, … but just visually align the two. … That should be about good. … Now, if we select the original full building model, … it's like this dot dot dot, … we can delete that model out of this scene. … Now let's select the section … and if we click on the lightning bolt, … we can add an Interaction. … We'll go with the Select Interaction, … and then add an Action Response. … Let's do a scene change, … where we open the main scene. … Change without reset is fine. … Now let's go back to that main scene, … under Scene List. …
- Why model for VR in Revit?
- When to use VR and AR
- How to use your Revit model with VR and AR
- Making the most of Enscape
- Using IrisVR Prospect for multiuser virtualization
- Simple 3D shortcuts
- Efficiently applying materials to Revit projects
- Using RPC components in Revit
- VR modeling for Revit
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
1. Why Model for VR in Revit?
2. How to Use Your Revit Model with VR and AR
3. Simple 3D Shortcuts for SD
4. Material Library and Editing
5. Higher LOD VR-Ready Modeling
6. VR Modeling for Revit
7a. Multiuser Prototyping and Documentation for Revit in the Wild
Collaborative design review8m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.