Among real-time visualization applications for architecture, Enscape is one of the easiest to use, easiest to adopt, and can produce great renderings and walk-throughs. Learn how to make the most of it, some key settings, and how to use it in desktop mode
- [Instructor] The first of these immersive visualization…tools that I want to discuss is called Enscape.…Enscape is a good place to start because,…of the tools available, it tends to be…one of the easiest to use, one of the easiest…for firms to adopt, and the visualizations…that it creates tend to be the most attractive.…Enscape is a third part application…that you can download and install from their website.…When you do that, this Enscape tab appears…on the top of your window.…In order to get started, you just choose a 3D view,…I recommend a camera view, and then hit Start.…
In a few seconds, after Enscape processes your model,…you end up with a surprisingly high fidelity visualization.…To move around the model, you navigate,…like most standard first person video games,…using W, A, S, and D to move, and then left clicking…and dragging your mouse to look around.…One of the reasons we find this an easier tool…for firms to adopt, is that as well as virtual reality,…they also have this desktop mode.…
So even without getting up, you're already…
- Why model for VR in Revit?
- When to use VR and AR
- How to use your Revit model with VR and AR
- Making the most of Enscape
- Using IrisVR Prospect for multiuser virtualization
- Simple 3D shortcuts
- Efficiently applying materials to Revit projects
- Using RPC components in Revit
- VR modeling for Revit
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
1. Why Model for VR in Revit?
2. How to Use Your Revit Model with VR and AR
3. Simple 3D Shortcuts for SD
4. Material Library and Editing
5. Higher LOD VR-Ready Modeling
6. VR Modeling for Revit
7a. Multiuser Prototyping and Documentation for Revit in the Wild
Collaborative design review8m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.