In this video, Chante' Bright shows you how to turn on, assign, or modify any view templates placed on views you have in your project that may have come from a previously used file.
- [Instructor] Previously I had to remove a template…off of a project view because it was not necessarily…what I was trying to work with…and it had a few things locked up that I couldn't work on.…What I'm going to show you is how to now modify that template…so you can then work with it, especially if it's a project…that you're going to be working on for a while,…you want the project to be as easy to use.…So, I'm going to go back to my LEVEL 2…which is where I had to remove the template from.…And then I'm going to come over here to my Properties box…and I'm going to go down to Identity Data…and I'm going to click where it says View Template, None.…
Inside of here, this is where…I can assign the different templates.…I can also modify those templates while I'm in there.…So I'm going to design, I had to remove…where it said Architectural Plan off of there.…But I'm going to click on where it says Architectural Plan…and there's a few things that I can change.…As of right now, anything that is checked,…that says Include,…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.