- [Instructor] This course comes with exercise files that you can download from LinkedIn Learning. You're also welcome to follow along with your own projects and many people find that a more educational way to do it. The exercise files are divided by chapter and mostly Revit files. In some chapters when we're making changes to the Revit files as the course progresses we have both a start file and an end file. I won't actually be using the end files in this course but they can be good for reference if you want to look ahead or see the end state.
One important thing to note is that this site file and the architecture file reference each other. If the names change those links will probably be broken and the way to fix that will be to open them up, go to Manage, Manage Links, click on the link and the Reload From button and then navigate to the file under its new name. Chapter Six is a little bit different. It has the massing and sketches that we make using blocks and tilt brush and then the files we make in 3ds Max converting those to be Revit ready.
If possible I recommend making your own versions of these as well as you follow the course. When you get to this chapter I recommend creating your own as I do but these are here for your reference and if you need them.
- Why model for VR in Revit?
- When to use VR and AR
- How to use your Revit model with VR and AR
- Making the most of Enscape
- Using IrisVR Prospect for multiuser virtualization
- Simple 3D shortcuts
- Efficiently applying materials to Revit projects
- Using RPC components in Revit
- VR modeling for Revit
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
1. Why Model for VR in Revit?
2. How to Use Your Revit Model with VR and AR
3. Simple 3D Shortcuts for SD
4. Material Library and Editing
5. Higher LOD VR-Ready Modeling
6. VR Modeling for Revit
7a. Multiuser Prototyping and Documentation for Revit in the Wild
Collaborative design review8m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.