In this video, Chante' Bright shows you how to model wall partitions while addressing various wall conditions such as open ends and below ceiling wall terminations.
- [Instructor] To place in partitions…that are just space dividers,…you're going to take a similar concept that you would…when just placing in a wall.…You're going to click on Architecture,…you're going to click on Wall,…and, your top constraint this time,…instead of you saying Up to Ceiling,…we're going to click Partition Top.…Once again, I'm going to make sure I have it…on some type of level line so that if that number…needs to change and it happens to several partitions,…instead of you having to go back…and do it for each individual instance,…you just take the level line and change the level height.…
I'm going to go back, and I'm going to take the top Offset,…and I'm going to take the six inches off of there.…I'm going to put it back on zero.…So from here, I'm going to now place in my wall line.…Now, say for instance, this particular partition,…you want to make sure that it is in line with this wall.…You can keep it at the core center line,…or you can even click and you can tell it,…I want to make sure that the finish face exterior…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.