Producing deliverables from Revit typically involves a collection of sheets. These sheets can use a standard title block and contain one or more Revit views. New sheets can be added easily and views can be added to existing sheets with a simple drag and drop.
- [Instructor] When we want to share our work created in Revit…with recipients, both internal and external,…the most popular way to do that is to create…a set of documents that are on title block sheets.…So to do that in Revit is a very simple matter.…Now, if you've been following along since the beginning…of this course, then you may recall that the project…we've been working in was created from the default,…commercial template, and that furthermore,…that default, commercial template contained a list…of sheets already within it.…So, the first thing I want to do is go down…and look at the existing sheets and potentially…make a few adjustments to them.…
And then decide whether we need to add any additional ones.…So the first thing I want to point out…is that looking at the list of sheets,…you can tell right away…whether or not they contain any views.…So sheet A1, for example, is empty because…there's no plus or minus sign next to it.…Sheet A2, on the other hand, has a view on it,…because there's a small plus sign right here,…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Setting up levels and grids
- Adding doors and windows
- Loading families
- Working with 3D views
- Dimensioning a plan
- Adding a schedule view
- Customizing schedule views
- Calculating distances with the Path of Travel tool
- Importing CAD files
- Linking to another Revit file
- Working with sheets
- Generating a cloud rendering
Skill Level Beginner
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chanté Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Building a Model
3. Working with Views
4. Creating Documentation
5. Collaborating with Others
6. Creating Output
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.