- [Instructor] It's time for a quick challenge…to see what we've learned about dates and times.…We're going to do a challenge called birthdate analysis.…The idea is that we're going to ask a user…for the year, month, and date of their birth,…and then we're going to analyze it.…We're going to report back to them some information.…We're going to tell them the day of the week…that they were born,…so we'll tell them it was a Thursday, it was a Friday,…it was a Sunday.…And we'll tell them the day of the year as a number.…It was the 200th day of the year, let's say.…Or the week of the year as a number.…It was the seventh week of the year.…
And whether or not it was a leap year or not.…That's it.…So just very simple.…We're going to ask them for their information,…we're going to analyze it…and report back with some basic information…about their birthdate.…Let me demonstrate what the final product…ought to look like.…So I've got my birthdate analysis program here.…Note that there are no classes for this one.…I've called the folder birthdate_analysis…
- Defining a custom class
- Working with instances of a class
- Class and instance attributes and methods
- Class inheritance
- Working with dates and times
- Using modules as namespaces and mixins
- Raising and handling exceptions
Skill Level Beginner
2. Class Attributes and Methods
4. Dates and Times
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.