Learn how to create walkthrough animations using cameras. Discover how a camera can be moved and edited at certain times to generate complex walkthrough animations.
- [Instructor] Using cameras, I can also generate…walkthrough animations.…In this case, for example, let's say I wanted…to walk around my conveyor assembly here…to get a good look at the entire project.…So there are two main methods I can use…to create walkthroughs.…I can create a walkthrough using the free camera…by simply moving the camera with key points,…such as we kind of ran through in the last lesson.…Another option, I can create a walkthrough…by using a path, which will essentially attach…a camera to an actual sketched path.…
So let's first take a look at creating…my free camera walk around.…Again, the process is fairly similar to what we ran through…last lesson so I'm going to motion manager…at the free path option here and I have two cameras…created here, free camera and then path camera,…so let's focus on the free camera here first.…And essentially what I'd like to do is edit the properties…of this camera and change the positions throughout…various points in time.…Now the first thing I might want to do so I won't have…
- Working with MotionManager
- Reviewing common animation terminology
- Using the Animation Wizard to generate animations
- Making complex animations with the click and drag method
- Editing the timeline and views
- Changing display and appearances
- Using scenes and lighting in animations
- Controlling animation with mates
- Physics-based motion
- Creating walkthrough animations
Skill Level Beginner
Modeling a Motorcycle Engine with SOLIDWORKSwith Leon van den Heever1h 49m Intermediate
Modeling a Bicycle Frame with SOLIDWORKS 2014with Leon van den Heever42m 34s Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Animation Wizard
3. Manual Animations
4. Editing the Timeline and Views
6. Motion Drivers
7. Basic Motion: Physics-Based Motion
8. Cameras and Walkthrough Animations
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.