- [Instructor] I've got my script which is,…both top and bottom are visible at zero seconds.…At the five second mark, I'm gonna hide my top.…At the 10 second mark, I'm gonna change the color…of my bottom, so I'm gonna change that to blue.…
See that transition there.…At the 15 second mark…I want to change my view orientation…to that top close-up.…I'm gonna copy and paste and change it to the top close-up.…Let's see if we calculate how that works.…
Okay, stayed the right colors.…Hidden.…And transition color, so that time it followed script.…Now, let's try saving the animation and see what happens.…We're gonna replace it.…
And we wanna uncheck the key frame, say okay.…We'll do re-calculate.…And there it went, okay.…Now we can go wherever we're saving stuff…and there's my animation file…and I'm gonna open it with the Windows Media Player.…
You can see your animation.…It's always a good idea to watch your animation…before you email it to someone,…just so you are clear that what you recorded…was what you wanted to send them.…
- Working with the motion study interface
- Rotating, exploding, and collapsing a model
- Writing a great script
- How to make things move
- Creating keypoints for camera views
- Writing a script to control appearance
- Writing a script that combines appearances, camera views, and movement
- Rules for a great script
Skill Level Beginner
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Professionalwith Gabriel Corbett3h 22m Intermediate
1. Introduction to SOLIDWORKS Movie Making
Gallery of animations4m 50s
2. Exploring the Motion Study Interface
3. Starting Off Easy: The Camera Wizard
4. Writing a Great Script
5. How to Make Things Move
6. Creating Keypoints for Camera Views
7. Changing Appearances in Animations
8. Elements of a Great Movie: Appearances, Camera Views, and Movement
9. So, You Want to Make Movies? Let's Review!
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.