- Analysis of normal modes
- Modeling different types of masses
- Dynamic analysis
- Controlling transient analysis
- Analyzing motion of bases
- Analyzing frequency response
- Interpreting results of analysis
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Tony] Hi, my name is Tony Abbey, and I've been doing FEA for many years now. During that time, I've worked with dynamic analysis on many FEA projects in industry. This course shows you the background needed to carry out accurate and effective dynamic analysis. I use a building block approach, introducing concepts and then consolidating with hands-on SolidWorks simulation exercises. I want you to develop a good understanding of dynamics and be able to implement this using SolidWorks, so sit back and enjoy the course.
SOLIDWORKS: Simulation for Finite Element Analysiswith Tony Abbey2h 29m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Shell and Beam Modeling in FEAwith Tony Abbey1h 22m Intermediate
1. Normal Modes Analysis
2. Key Dynamic Analysis Concepts
3. Transient Analysis
4. Frequency Response (FR) Analysis
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.