Study to pass the CSWPA-DT (Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Drawing Tools) exam and earn proof of your SOLIDWORKS expertise.
- [Narrator] Hi. I'm Gabriel Corbett and welcome to the Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Drawing Tools exam preparation course. In this course we'll go over all the requirements for the exam. Testing techniques, pointers, and effective use of time. In preparation to teach this course, I took all the latest exams to make sure all the course information was relevant and focused on you passing the exam. We will start with a skills review chapter to refresh your knowledge and give you key insights into the type of questions that you'll see on the exam.
I have built sample parts that will mimic the real world exam and focus the discussion on relevant topics to pass the exam. We will cover creating drawing views, projections, section views, bills of materials, and so much more. We will then cover some tricks to passing the exam and review the way the questions are asked. We will cover linking to custom properties using notes in the bill of materials. Adding in equations to the balm, sorting and configuring. As a bonus, I'm including some pre-formatted templates that will get you up to speed fast and save you time on the exam.
Finally, we will cover all the questions on the sample exam and go over a step by step process to create, modify, and verify a drawing. We will then learn how to measure the drawing correctly using the right units, precision, and scale. Now let's get started with the Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional Advanced Drawing Tools exam preparation course.
- Downloading the testing software
- Working with drawing views
- Accessing data in the bill of materials
- Using equations with BOM data
- Importing model items
- Creating complex views
- Sample exam questions and answers