- How does DSC work?
- Using DSC resources
- Best practices in JEA
- Creating JEA session configurations
- Understanding PowerShell workflows
- Debugging in PowerShell ISE
- Quality control using PSScriptAnalyzer
Skill Level Advanced
- [Scott] There have been several studies published that talk about the hundreds of millions of jobs that are going to be taken over by automation in the next 20 to 30 years. I know I have a few daily administration tasks that I would like to offer up as the first to go. In fact, this course can show you how to get a head start, and automate some of the things that keep many Sys Admins from being as productive as they would like to be. In this course we're going to take a look at the scripting processes that automate the troubleshooting of your Windows servers by defining and enforcing desired states.
For the tasks that are delegated to other team members we'll explore just enough administration. And we'll even open up a tool that will run quality control on PowerShell scripts to make sure that everything is up to your high standards. Hi, I'm Scott Burrell, technology architect and technical trainer, and I can't wait to get started automating some of the more advanced parts of your Windows network.