This video offers some additional resources that you can use to learn more.
- [Phil] Okay, we've reached the end … of this exploration into the foundations … of document security. … Since document security and file security is only part … of your overall security program, … we needed to spend time looking at that higher level. … Your document security program is in part dictated … by so many other things, … including your network architecture, … your cloud services, … what your relationships are with external workers, and more. … Where pertinent, I gave examples … of how these factors all impact document security … and made some suggestions about different ways … to prepare for or mitigate challenges. … I also shared some of the things that I feel … will make a major impact on the success … of your file security management … and on security practices overall. … The intent of this class was to stay … at a high-level overview, … but if you're looking for more information, … there are resources available to you. … I mentioned a few other courses during these videos …
- Identify the group of people to be notified when making a document policy or procedure change.
- Recognize which types of documentation requires higher levels of security.
- Name the two rights available at folder level during collaboration.
- Recall the purpose of version control.
- Determine which application allows multiple libraries with custom permissions.
- Identify the term used for add-ins within the SharePoint application.
- Explain the most common cause of data breaches.
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 41m Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Onlinewith Ed Liberman2h 13m Intermediate
Microsoft Power Apps: AI Builderwith Gini von Courter1h 16m Advanced
1. Server and Security Basics
2. Levels of Security and Permissions
3. Best Practices for Document Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.