Learn how to structure an enterprise content management solution that ensures that documents are both collaborative and safe.
- [Phil] Do you worry about how to protect your documents when at the same time, you need to have them available for coworkers and external partners to collaborate on? You're not alone. Document security is only part of an overall security effort. Luckily, there are tools and practices that will help you manage your information and keep it safe. My name is Phil Gold. I've been a global training manager and communications manager for a Fortune 500 company, and I've seen what document security means in the real world. I have some firsthand experience about what works and about what doesn't. In this course, I'll describe some of the challenges and solutions of document security and give you suggestions to get you moving towards protecting your information and your business.
- Identify the group of people to be notified when making a document policy or procedure change.
- Recognize which types of documentation requires higher levels of security.
- Name the two rights available at folder level during collaboration.
- Recall the purpose of version control.
- Determine which application allows multiple libraries with custom permissions.
- Identify the term used for add-ins within the SharePoint application.
- Explain the most common cause of data breaches.