Security in the cloud requires multilevel authentication layers. This video describes the path from the company network to the cloud host and cloud apps.
- [Instructor] There's another aspect … of cloud security that needs consideration. … As we've already discussed, … cloud services can include not only servers and storage, … it can include applications and other tools as well. … Infrastructure as a service or IaaS is the term used … to describe what we've been talking about so far, … using virtual hardware to increase storage … or processing power. … And you may have heard … the term software as a service or SaaS. … In the SaaS model, applications are hosted online … rather than being installed on individual computers. … If someone wants to use the tool, … they log into the application via the internet. … Things like Office 365 … and Google Workplace are perfect examples of SaaS. … All the different applications that are available … through your web browser, Salesforce … and Cisco WebEx are other SaaS products … that can live entirely online. … There's also platform as a service or PaaS. … Now, this is different … in that it provides primarily development tools and spaces. …
- Identify the group of people to be notified when making a document policy or procedure change.
- Recognize which types of documentation requires higher levels of security.
- Name the two rights available at folder level during collaboration.
- Recall the purpose of version control.
- Determine which application allows multiple libraries with custom permissions.
- Identify the term used for add-ins within the SharePoint application.
- Explain the most common cause of data breaches.