The single biggest point of exposure in any security program is the people involved. This video explains the importance of ongoing security education and awareness.
- [Instructor] I saved this for last … because I think it's the most important point. … The single biggest factor … in protecting your documents has nothing … to do with technology. … Almost everyone agrees that the majority … of data breaches, probably more than 75% are caused … by incorrect user behavior. … I think the reasons for this can be boiled down … to just a few main components. … Users don't know the procedure, … users don't understand the importance … of following the procedure, … or users can't follow the procedure … because it interferes with their workflow. … That last point is why I stress the importance … of understanding the work that needs to be done. … Implementing tools or policies that don't allow … for the realities of the workplace, not going to work … in the long run. … If an employee is under pressure to get a job done … and the only way they can do it is … by circumventing the system, it's going to happen. … If your document security processes put your users …
- Identify the group of people to be notified when making a document policy or procedure change.
- Recognize which types of documentation requires higher levels of security.
- Name the two rights available at folder level during collaboration.
- Recall the purpose of version control.
- Determine which application allows multiple libraries with custom permissions.
- Identify the term used for add-ins within the SharePoint application.
- Explain the most common cause of data breaches.