- What is AR?
- Examples of AR in action
- Four traits of successful AR applications
- Initial questions that occur while planning an AR project
- Interactions for AR
- Sizing the elements of an AR scene
- Methods for monetizing an AR application
- Unreal Engine and Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
- Have you been amazed by an AR demo or intrigued by the recent popularity of AR applications? Or maybe you have had your own idea you'd like to develop, but don't know where to begin. If so, this is the perfect course to help you understand how to approach turning you idea into successful AR application. Hi, I'm Manny Henri and I've built all my AR and VR applications for my clients using this approach. It'll be my pleasure to show you the proper steps to plan your application.
First, we'll explore what AR is versus VR, and then I'll demonstrate a few well executed AR projects. Then, we'll go through the common characteristics of successful AR projects as well as discuss the questions you should ask before crafting even a single line of code. Finally, we'll go through the two most common tools for building your AR project, Unity and Unreal Engine. If you're ready to dive into AR, pick up a notebook and a pen, and let's get started.