Spring Integration provides some advanced capabilities that have not been covered in this course. In this video, briefly explore a few of these capabilities and learn about the situations where you may want to implement them.
- [Instructor] In our time together during this course, … we have covered a lot of ground. … You have learned the foundational principles … of spring integration from both a theoretical … and a hands-on perspective. … There is much more to explore. … If you are curious to learn more or you are in the place … of building a spring integration implementation yourself, … here are some additional topics you should be aware of. … Protocol-specific endpoints. … There is significant variety in the endpoint implementations … for each of the external system connectivity protocols. … We have looked at JDBC, Twitter, and HTTP together. … And the general principles we have learned … will get you started on the path. … However, a degree of research will be required … for you to fully implement a specific protocol connection … for your system and to understand all of the options … that are available to you. … Annotations. … While annotation-based configuration is a core … spring framework feature and not necessarily …
Skill Level Advanced
Using the exercise files2m 16s
1. Essential Project Components
2. Communicating Messages over Channels
3. Manage Messages with Endpoints
4. Connect External Systems with Endpoints
5. Advanced Spring Integration
Advanced Spring Integration2m 54s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.