The message is the most granular component of Spring Integration. It is responsible for encapsulating data. In this video, learn how to create a message.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about messages. … We will have a look at the message … as enterprise integration pattern and also as a … specific Spring integration component. … We will spend most of our time … in this lesson making some code. … We should think of a message as a discrete unit … of information exchanged by participants … in the business logic of an application. … The enterprise integration message pattern … emphasizes strict encapsulation and statelessness. … This makes for a component that is useful … across synchronous and asynchronous contexts. … Messages are very often purposed to communicate data, … commands, or events, and they typically fulfill a contract … between a sender and receiver. … As a pattern, a message may be supported … by contextual meta information. … This is comparable to an envelope for a letter … to ensure transport fulfillment. … As the most granular Spring integration component, … the message directly supports these design qualities. … Here is a summary of the message interface …
Skill Level Advanced
Using the exercise files2m 16s
1. Essential Project Components
2. Communicating Messages over Channels
3. Manage Messages with Endpoints
4. Connect External Systems with Endpoints
5. Advanced Spring Integration
Advanced Spring Integration2m 54s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.