Like all Spring projects, Spring Integration promotes best practice application design patterns. In this video, learn the essential components of a Spring Integration project, how they promote good design, and how they relate to one another.
- [Instructor] Let's take an overview … of Essential Spring Integration components. … We will also explore some application design patterns … that Spring Integration upholds. … The most fundamental component of any messaging framework, … including of course, Spring Integration, … but also any homegrown or language specialized framework, … is the message itself. … We should think of a message as a discreet unit … of information exchanged by participants … in the business logic of an application. … In Spring Integration, the message channel is the component … that is responsible for transmitting messages. … A channel can be compared to a conduit, … or a pathway, or a pipe. … The essential point is that when we have components … of an application that need to share information, … it is the channel that transmits the information … in the form of a message. … An endpoint is made up of one or more components. … And it manages message delivery … in a way that meets the design needs of the application. …
Skill Level Advanced
Using the exercise files2m 16s
1. Essential Project Components
2. Communicating Messages over Channels
3. Manage Messages with Endpoints
4. Connect External Systems with Endpoints
5. Advanced Spring Integration
Advanced Spring Integration2m 54s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.