In this video, learn how to connect to Twitter.
- [Instructor] Social media has become an important part … of business-to-consumer communication. … So let's build a Twitter connection endpoint together. … Initialize the project files … by running git checkout 04_03b. … Now, for this lesson, … we want to display a corporate newsfeed … that is published on Twitter … to our local consumer dashboard. … There's a bit of a lift that a developer needs to do … if you're following along with this code at home … in that you need to create a developer account at Twitter. … And the reason you need to do that … is because in our application properties file, … they're in lines 7 through 10, … you will need to fill in your own consumerKey, … consumerSecret, accessToken and accessTokenSecret. … You can obtain those from Twitter … by creating a free developer account … and instructions are at developer.twitter.com. … Once you have done that, … and filled in your own OAuth keys and tokens, … then you can go to application.xml. … In line 41, uncomment the Twitter feed configuration file …
Skill Level Advanced
Using the exercise files2m 16s
1. Essential Project Components
2. Communicating Messages over Channels
3. Manage Messages with Endpoints
4. Connect External Systems with Endpoints
5. Advanced Spring Integration
Advanced Spring Integration2m 54s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.