- Creating a new project in Xcode using SwiftUI
- Collection views
- Using space, color, and text modifiers
- Adding navigation
- Using binding variables
- Adding pickers
- Adding other frameworks to SwiftUI projects
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] SwiftUI is blowing minds in the Apple Ecosystem with its descriptive and reactive philosophy. SwiftUI will eventually replace auto layout and storyboards for user interface design. If you are use to UI Kit or App Kit, SwiftUI is a major change in how you will develop applications. With the same code working for all Apple devices including: the watch, Apple TV, Mac, iPad, and iPhone, setting up user interfaces is now easier than ever. You'll learn how to make user interfaces that only a few lines of code would take hundreds otherwise. You'll quickly lay out views of the preview window. You'll be able to quickly test every view in your UI. Your user interface will be automatically adaptable for font accessibility in dark mode. You'll hook up models to your views reactively, saving you from tedious handling of model changes. In this course we'll build together the front end of a pizza restaurant ordering app, exploring basic controls, master detail interaction, motile sheets, animation, and integration with existing frameworks and applications. Hi I'm Steve Lipton of https://makeapppie.com. An author of many courses and books on iOS and auto layout and an iOS developer. Join me on a delicious, pizza filled journey through SwiftUI. Lets get cooking.
Biometric Authentication for iOS in Swiftwith Bear Cahill43m 54s Intermediate
What you should know2m 25s
1. SwiftUI and Xcode Basic Concepts
2. Collection Views
3. Controls and Modifiers for Layout
4. Models and Testing
6. Integration with Other Frameworks
7. SwiftUI and Xcode 12
Next steps2m 51s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.